- Equal Opportunities
- Health & Safety
With PT Pipe Fabrications, Your Project Matters
Our health & safety procedures
Health & safety
Our approach to Health & Safety is proactive and one of adherence to Health and Safety Legislation, which is managed by our in house Health and Safety manager which is NEBOSH const. trained and accredited as a specialist member of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (SIIRSM).
Our HSE manager ensures that the health and safety policies and procedures are clearly understood by all our workers, ensuring that they undertake their Health & Safety responsibilities at all levels, and operate with care and without risk to the Health and Safety of themselves and others.
How do we guaranty health & safety excellence?
Inspection schedules and record keeping systems
On the job training with industry accredited courses
Regular safety conversations
A robust Health and Safety policy and other supporting policies which is cascaded to all employees, suppliers and any sub-contractors
PT Pipe Fabrications also operate an equal opportunities policy
All our welders and operatives hold a various range of qualifications including valid CSCS Cards and other specialist or specific training to ensure they are educated to carry out their Health, Safety and Environment responsibilities.
“We have developed a comprehensive and robust Health and Safety system which is being continuously improved and modified on a regular basis”.
PT Pipe Fabrications Director
Quality procedure in our fabrication shop
- All materials to be suitably handled to prevent damage and preserve their quality.
- Stainless Steel material will be handled with special care to avoid contamination with other materials, using non-metallic lifting and handling equipment.
- Materials are placed in the respective storage areas having passed incoming inspection.
- The Shop Manager will be responsible for regularly reviewing the condition of the materials.
- The Shop Manager will ensure that the material is handled, labelled and stored in accordance with the data sheets.
Care is taken to keep stainless steel and carbon steel segregated
Trade with PT Pipe Fabrications
Your project and the relationship we build with you matter at PT Pipe Fabrications. This is why we are the only company to offer a complimentary loyalty programme that provides advantages that you can benefit for your current and future pipe fabrication projects.
Find out how you could benefit of our loyalty programme.